HCB > USEFUL LINKS
- Voluntary Commitments and Codes of Conduct: Information about the various codes of conduct and voluntary commitments that have been adopted by Habib Canadian Bank.
- Mortgage Security Commitments: Information about Mortgage Security and a comparison on different types of charges that a Bank may charge when providing a Residential Mortgage.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada: Canada's official source of immigration and citizenship information.
- Ontario Province: Government of Ontario portal for online information and services.
- Health Canada Federal government department that encourages the health of Canadians through promotion and prevention activities, and supports the health system.
- Human Resources and Skills Development (HRSD): HRSD is responsible for providing all Canadians with the tools they need to thrive and prosper in the workplace and community. Information for employees and employers.
- Service Canada: Links to government programs and services presented by subject and by target audience.
- Canada Revenue Agency: Information, services, and applications that help promote compliance with Canada's tax and regulations; including forms, publications, and guides.
- Passport Canada: Information about passports, online forms, frequently asked questions.
- Stategis: Information site and large database of resources for small businesses.
- Canada Climate Change: On this Government of Canada Climate Change web site you can learn about the science, impacts and adaptation to climate change.
- Meteorological Service of Canada: Weather warnings, forecasts, current conditions, radar and satellite imagery, and precipitation for cities across Canada and the world.
- Parks Canada: Information about Canada's national historic sites, parks and other heritage related information.